Sorry, not a story update. : (

Hey, so right now I'm procrastinating my huge speech that I have tomorrow, I've been working on it for like 5 hours straight so I need a little break. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive of me when my girls passed. Your comments really meant a lot. I miss my girls horribly and would give just about anything to have them back, but I can't be depressed about it anymore. The fact is that I can't not have a dog in my life, and my grandparents dog really helped get me threw the day we buried Poohz.

So because you guys were so awesome and so supportive, I thought that I'd share the latest news with you. Last Saturday we went to one of the Animal Shelters with the intent to get a dog, because like I said before, I miss Pooh and Annie so much, but I need a dog in my life. Well, we ended up coming out with two puppies. They are doberman, pointer, lab, mixes (with a few other breeds thrown in there) and they are four months old. They are sisters from the same litter, so the transition for them has been really good. Right now we are going through obedience and housebreaking, which we have gone through twice before, but now we have two at once. We named one of them Echo and the other Fleury (yes as in Marc-Andre). I'll try to post pictures soon. I should be updating this weekend, I'd like to update right now, but I have to get through this hectic week first.

Again, thank you to everyone. You guys were awesome! : D

~Aeryn

October 28, 2008 at Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 Comments to "Sorry, not a story update. : ("

I am glad you have managed to get new dogs, I wish I could understand the bond you have with animals but unfortunately I have sevear allergies to most animal hairs especially dogs.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the puppies and of course an update on your story.

Posted by Anonymous ( October 29, 2008 at 5:45 PM )

Aww, I'm glad you got new dogs. They sound so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of them!

Aww I'm so glad that you got new puppies. They sound like they're pretty cute. I love the names you chose. It's also great that you got them from the animal shelter. Hopefully the dogs will take your mind mostly off of the death of your other dogs.

Anyway, can't wait for an update and to see the pictures of your puppies.

Post a Comment

So... what did you think?

 
Creative Commons License
Discovering...Love? by AS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.