I Need Your Help!

Alright, so there are only a couple more chapters in this story (13 plus a epilogue to be exact) and I plan on continuing my writing after finishing this story. But what good is writing if you have no one to read it?! So I ask you, my lovely blog readers, who should be my next leading man? I have put up a poll, to the right of this post and I would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to choose whom you would like to see… well, read. If your preference isn’t on there, I’m always open to new ideas too, so you could always leave it in a comment. I’m not promising that I will definitely choose the winner as my next long story, but I will do at least a short story on the winner. Thanks so much guys, it really means a lot.

And as for Discovering… Love?, the chapter is coming. The next chapter is rather short, but it’s packed full of emotion. I have it half done, but it is a very difficult chapter for me to write. Anyway, Chapter 75 will be up by the end of the week, I DO promise you that. Thanks for voting and for keeping interest in this story, it really means a lot. Ok, that’s it, ranting over.

and HAPPY NEW YEAR, may 2010 be great for everyone!

~ Aeryn

January 04, 2010 at Monday, January 04, 2010

14 Comments to "I Need Your Help!"

Posted by Anonymous ( January 4, 2010 at 8:05 PM )

I have a crush on brooks laich right now, he sound like a nice guy and he is pretty sexy!!

And just to say that I love your writing!

I'm kinda liking Mike Green. i mean have you seen his tatoos? HOT.

I love this story and I CAN NOT WAIT for the update. keep it up!

I don't think there is enough Geno stories out there that have hit the caliber they should! You would get ALOT of followers from a legit story of him! :Fingers Crossed:

I agree with AA! A Geno story is a great idea. I wis he or Max will be the winner.
P.S. Even when you'll finish Discovering...Love?, are you gonna write another story with Sid as the leading man?

Posted by Anonymous ( January 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM )

I have to a agree with a Geno story. I have been personally and wishfully thinking someone would write a story with him. You could and would most definitely do him justice.

Yeah I did vote for Max but I love Sid so much that I would love to see you do another story about him at some point. You are such a great writer so I know any one you choose would be a great story!

I totally agree with what Cathy said. I voted Max, but I would love to see another Sid story at some point! You're a great writer. =)

Man, so many guys to choose from. I voted Luke Schenn but I would love to see a little Brayden Schenn or Jordan Eberle. Whatever you write though will be amazing! (:

Posted by Anonymous ( January 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM )

I too would like to see a Geno story.So little of them out there.
There are too many Max Talbot & Kris Letang stories right now it seems.

Posted by Anonymous ( January 8, 2010 at 1:12 PM )

i think a jordan staal story would be nice(: he's superrr cute and there are seriously no, even close to good stories (that i've seen) of him. so i think that would be amazingggg! i would love that so much, and it would be greaaatt, because you are suchh a great writer. and he's my favorite hockey player, and youlre one of the greatest writers on here. so noo doubt it would be an EXCELLENT story(: hahah im excited! hopefully you choose him! hahah thanks!

Posted by Anonymous ( January 10, 2010 at 6:33 PM )

yes, I definitely agree a staal story. You really donlt see much stories of him. And I would certainly keep up if it was about him!

Posted by Anonymous ( January 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM )

JOOORDAAANNNNN alllll the way babbbyyy!!(((:

Posted by Anonymous ( January 12, 2010 at 4:53 AM )

Honestly, it has to be a penguin, because i really don't like any other people rather than the pens.

Posted by Anonymous ( January 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM )

Has to be Max Talbot. There are a few stories about Kris LeTang an only 1 that I can find about Max. So my vote is for Max.

Post a Comment

So... what did you think?

 
Creative Commons License
Discovering...Love? by AS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.